Once you arrive at Cheralee, you will be astonished at this striking rural retreat that you will not want to leave; with everything you need for a comfortable stay and great holiday.
Once you arrive at Cheralee, you will be astonished at this striking rural retreat that you will not want to leave as it has everything you need for a comfortable stay and a great holiday. The property is secluded and private on 20 acres of fertile bushland, lush green lawns with elevated north westerly views of the Byron Hinterland and located just a few minutes drive to Broken Head Beach, Cape Byron Lighthouse and Lennox Head.
This holiday home is luxurious, spacious and blends into the expansive subtropical surroundings. A large deck encompassing most of the home houses apool and entertaining area with BBQ ensuring guests are afforded with a relaxing and peaceful environment where they can truly absorb the landscape and disconnect from the stressors of everyday life.
Cheralee offers a large open plan living, internal dining and kitchen area, four bedrooms sleeping 8 and 2 bathrooms and laundry facilities. The well-equipped entertainers kitchen has superior facilities including a five-burner gas cook top, dishwasher and side by side fridge with water dispenser. There are many louvered windows and glass sliding doors with screens to allow plenty of natural air and light to flow through the home. The property is also equipped with ceiling fans and gas heating. There is ample uncovered parking around the property.
The pool is just gorgeous and enormous! At 12 meters in length, 4 meters in width and ranging between 600mm to 1.8 meters in depth, ideal when visiting during our warmer summer season.
This beautifully presented property offers the perfect balance between convenient access to local hubs such as Suffolk Park, Byron Bay and Lennox Head and a private, tranquil oasis just far enough away to make you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere.
The owner who lives on the grounds in a separate self contained cabin will meet and greet you on arrival and show you through the property and attend to the cows and horses nearby.
- Gorgeous rural retreat, surrounded by lush green lawns & bushland for a picture perfect back drop
- Strict No Party policy
- Owner who lives on the grounds will meet and greet you on arrival
- Short drive to Lennox Head and Byron Bay
- Swimming pool 12m x 4m x (600mm/1.8m)
- Large deck with outdoor setting
- Back deck off bedrooms with sun loungers
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with shower
- External laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Ample uncovered parking on property
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gas heating available during cooler periods
- Linen and bath towels provided
- Wifi available
- Pet friendly
- This property does not accept bookings for schoolies
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Two Single Beds or One King Bed
- Bedroom 4: Two Single Beds or One King Bed
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Garden Area
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- Pets Welcome
- Swimming Pool